Search Our Catalog
To sign in to your account:
* Click the Log In link in the upper righthand corner of the screen.
* In the 1st box: enter your library barcode (14 digits, no spaces).
* In the 2nd box: type userpass if this is your first time logging in; otherwise, use your set password.
Click on the My Account link in the upper right-hand corner of the screen, to explore various features:
- My Profile: edit option allows you to register for email alerts regarding your account
- Items Out: click “renew items” links on right to extend your checkouts (as long as there are no reserves by other patrons)
- Reserved items
- Items from Other Libraries: track your interlibrary loans
- Checkout History: figure out if you’ve read that book, or not
- And more!
Instructions for using Verso 4 are available at the circulation desk, or you may print them out here (Adobe required):
ReQuest Interlibrary Loan
is now part of our circulation system!
When you first go into the library’s card catalog, be sure to log in:
- Click the Login link in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
- In the first box, enter your 14-digit barcode number (no spaces).
- In the second box, type userpass if this is your first time logging in; otherwise, use your set password.
Before searching, use the “Resources” drop-down menu and check the box for “reQuest Main Catalog”. (You can keep Killingworth Library selected, if you want to search both collections. Note: if both are checked, items in other libraries – reQuest – will display first; the number of Killingworth results appear in the left-hand column; click KLA to see our holdings.)
Enter your search terms in the search box. Use choices from the “All Headings” menu if you know the exact author or title. (See left for detailed search tips.)
If you are looking for audio-visual materials, click the Advanced box, then the Filters tab and Formats.
To learn more about an item, or what library owns it, click on the cover art. In the full record, the “Where To Find It” tab lists the lending libraries.
When you find the item you want, click on Request This Item. Because you are already logged in, you don’t have to fill out any information. Just click Submit!
Books requested through interlibrary loan arrive in about 2 weeks. If you have any questions, or problems with the ReQuest system, please call the library at 860-663-2000.
Want Books On The Go?
Follow this link to downloadable audios and eBooks: One Click Digital
Click on Login/Create New Account in upper right – requires your library card barcode.
Have your library card’s barcode ready to access over 1,300 fiction and nonfiction titles!
If you need assistance in using OneClickDigital, please visit their Help page One Click’s help desk.
If you need help setting up your device for eBook accessibility, please contact the patron support line at OneClickDigital: 877-772-8346, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Every initial downloading process is different for each machine, but the pros at OneClickDigital can walk you through in minutes!