Search Our Catalog
To sign in to your account:
* Enter your library barcode.
* Password: userpass (you will get the option to change that).
Click on the My Account tab at top to explore various features:
- My profile (edit option on left allows you to register for email alerts regarding your account)
- Items out, with option to renew (as long as there are no reserves by other patrons)
- Reserved items
- Interlibrary loan status updates (under Items from Other Libraries)
- Checkout history (this must be activated at the library circulation desk)
- Outstanding fines and fees
Tutorials for using our system are available at the circulation desk, or you may print them out here (Adobe required):
ReQuest Interlibrary Loan
is now part of our circulation system!
- Log in with your library card barcode and the password: userpass (if you’re a new visitor; use your created password if you’ve logged in before).
- Click on Advanced Search (below the quick search box).
- Column One: enter your search terms. Choose author, title, subject, etc. from the All Headings drop down menu.
- Column Three: uncheck Killingworth Library and check ReQuest Main Catalog.
- Results appear just as they do in our card catalog. Click on a title for more information as needed.
- Click on the Request This Item box, which appears on the results screen below each title, or in the left hand column on an item’s full record page.
- A popup box appears, with all of your contact info already filled in.
Click Submit, and you’re done!
Books requested through interlibrary loan arrive in about 2 weeks. If you have any questions, or problems with the ReQuest system, please call the library at 860-663-2000.
Want Books On The Go?
Follow this link to downloadable audios and eBooks: One Click Digital
Click on Login/Create New Account in upper right – requires your library card barcode.
Have your library card’s barcode ready to access over 1,300 fiction and nonfiction titles!
If you need assistance in using OneClickDigital, please visit their Help page One Click’s help desk.
If you need help setting up your device for eBook accessibility, please contact the patron support line at OneClickDigital: 877-772-8346, or email: email@example.com. Every initial downloading process is different for each machine, but the pros at OneClickDigital can walk you through in minutes!